Chinese Clenbuterol is a popular dietary supplement that works by stimulating adrenergic beta 2 receptors of the beta-2 sympathomimetic and central nervous system. These receptors are found on fat surfaces of cells making it very effective in losing weight and increasing metabolism. In addition, it boosts your body with additional energy from stored saccharides in the body.
As popular as it gets, it grabs different brandings in the market currently such as names like Clen, Astralean, Spiropent, Ventipulmin, Clenbuterolum, and Planipart. Although these products vary in dosage forms, they result to high-end and quick results.
Some of the numerous results that are attributed to the consumption of Chinese Clenbuterol are enumerated below:
- Primarily, Chinese Clenbuterol is a multi-ingredient product designed for weight loss and body toning. This product has been on the record as widely used by gym rats and specialists.
- Clenbuterol is recognized as a sympathomimetic amine that has exhibited closely similar functions with compounds such like adrenaline, ephedrine and caffeine that accelerate motor functions and hasten responses.
- This supplement has the ability to raise blood circulation, surge lung capacity through larger oxygen intake to the system and boost cardiovascular performance.
- As a dietary supplement, it specifically affects central nervous system which leads to increased activity, faster body metabolism, and the additional effect that overwhelms your appetite making you consume less and crave for more calories. This promotes faster burning of fat which produces extra body heat and stimulate production hormones that involve in thermogenic overdrive.
- The product helps you get into a thinner and toned physical make-up by removing excess water from the body, and cutting lean lines against your muscles.
- This enhances stamina and overall endurance from the stock energy found in muscles.
- To become energized most of the time, the supplement gives you a boost to your body with additional energy from deposited fat such as from muscle tissues.
- This product is guaranteed safe and effective with minimized side effects.
Precautions and Safety Warnings
One must seek first medical prescription or professional healthcare consultation in order not to develop unnecessary side effects after intake. The sports association must be consulted in prior if you are proactive to sports. Pregnant and nursing women, on the other hand, must be cautious not to take any amount of dosage for the safety of the child. This is prohibited for people under 18, specifically for young children. One must also be wary about the ingredients in order not to incur consequent allergies and complications.
Will Chinese Clenbuterol interfere with other medications? What are its side effects?
People specifically with heart problems are warned to take serious advice in avoiding this supplement as it may worsen cardiac conditions and heart rhythm problems. Those who are taking cardiac glycosides might be careful this time because adverse effect occur when these are combined with Clenbuterol. You might want to stop if you are experiencing cardiac hypertrophy where your heart ventricles become enlarged. It may also interfere with the medications taken to regulate high blood pressures and diabetes problems. Diabetes patients and those who have recently undergone a surgery may stop taking Chinese Clenbuterol due to complication.
It is further noted from claims reporting that side effects are most probable to increase to users who are taking steroids at the same time in an effort to intensify their fat loss. Consuming relatively larger doses than the prescribed medication leads to a network of complications and health issues. This includes insomnia which is completely frustrating when your body tries to catch up with exhaustion. In addition, as a compound that closely works like caffeine, Chinese Clenbuterol may result to headaches to many people. Others may experience jitters from caffeine boost and stimulant nature of the drug. Other minor side effects can be as well present such as nausea, heaving, and superfluous sweating. On another note, there are no testimonies that there are no toxic effects leading to liver and kidney damages.
This fat burning product is optimum at a dosage range of 120 – 160 mcg per day, making it best for beginners to take fewer amounts of the tablet, gradually additional 20 mcg every day. That is equivalent to 1 tablet in addition per day. This usually works for about 2 to 3 weeks eventually. Men, in specific, can take 40 mcg as a starting dosage while women, on the other hand, can start with a tablet in the first day. In addition, women can exceed the 100 mcg in a day, even up to 140 mcg; however, it appears to be risky at this mark. When a person tries to consume 140 mcg daily, symptoms of possible cardiac hypertrophy appear which includes ventricle expansion leading to heart stresses and strains. Claims report that consuming above 200 mcg per day lead to really serious health problems that can eventually result to fatality.
On another note, one of the most common methods employed by consumers is that it will be used daily for two weeks, then inhibit consumption for the following two weeks, and then a steady incremental use is applied. When all of these go well, a maximum of 16 weeks is marked for the product utilization. Nevertheless, be it women or men, dosage recommendations must always be followed and consequent body monitoring and the response must be observed daily.
The Clenbuterol package comes in a 90 serving capacity, with each tablet weighing about 20 mcg tablet. Consumption of the dietary supplement is best accompanied with proper meals, even on non-workout days. When working out is to be done, specifically take 30-45 minutes prior to the set exercise period. More essentially, do not compensate what you missed in a certain period by doubling up your consumption the next few times. It is recommended to gradually increase Chinese Clenbuterol doses rather than instantly surging intake at one moment. Results will come up in no less time than two months!