The pharmacological industry offers a wide range of products designed for burning subcutaneous fat and enhancing the process of losing weight. Clenbuterol, which is actively used by athletes to reduce body fat and bodybuilders at the drying stage, is especially popular.
What is Clenbuterol, what properties does it have and how to take it correctly to achieve the desired result?
Clenbuterol is a drug that is a beta-2 antagonist that stimulates receptors in muscles and adipose tissues. It promotes fat burning and muscle fiber growth.
Clenbuterol has a positive effect on the body of athletes. First of all, it helps to burn subcutaneous fat, dry muscles and activate the growth of lean muscle mass. The burning of fat cells occurs due to an increase in body temperature (the product has a thermogenic effect), and weight loss is due to appetite suppression.
Indispensable drug for bodybuilders, because it has an anabolic and anti-catabolic effect. This accelerates muscle growth and prevents the destruction of muscle fibers during a period of inactivity.
Another positive feature is the expansion of the bronchi, improving breathing and ensuring maximum oxygen supply to the body. This favorably affects the functioning of the body and starts the process of fat burning. In addition, due to this property, the tool is actively used to treat bronchial asthma.
Clenbuterol is indispensable for athletes who want to say goodbye to extra pounds. First of all, it has a thermogenic effect, increasing body temperature. This activates the process of burning fat and helps to get rid of calories received faster.
The drug stimulates the central nervous system and triggers lipolysis. It suppresses appetite, and also reduces the activity of lipoprotein lipase, which allows not only to lose weight, but also to avoid the appearance of fat deposits in the future. The active substances of Clenbuterol activate the production of hormones by the thyroid gland. This contributes to weight loss and the activation of metabolic processes.
Clenbuterol and body drying
In the sports community, Clenbuterol is actively used by bodybuilders at the drying stage or during preparation for competitions, performances. The fat burning effect helps to reduce the percentage of subcutaneous fat, making the muscles clearer and more prominent.
Men at the drying stage should take the drug at 120-140 mcg per day, and for the fair sex – at 80-100. You should start taking it with one tablet, gradually increasing the dosage to the most effective.
Harm and side effects of Clenbuterol:
- Damage to the heart muscle, which manifests itself in rhythm disturbance (tachycardia, arrhythmia, bradycardia develops) and ventricular hypertrophy.
- The death of heart cells, which as a result can be fatal.
- High blood pressure.
- Headache, nausea, vomiting, and dizziness.
- Sleep disturbance, insomnia.
- Muscle tremor, which interferes not only with training, but also becomes an obstacle to a full life.
- The development of seizures, so that it is caused by leaching of potassium and calcium from the body.
The drug has a lot of side effects, so before you start using it is necessary to analyze all the risks well.
How to take Clenbuterol
The drug is sold in several forms – in the form of tablets, syrup and injections. General recommendations for use:
- Before taking it, it is recommended to consult a doctor and make sure there are no contraindications.
- It is worth starting the drug with minimal doses. This will allow you to track the body’s response to Clenbuterol and timely identify side effects. With normal tolerance, you can gradually increase the dosage to the maximum allowable.
- It is not recommended to abruptly cancel the drug. The dosage should be gradually reduced.
- Clenbuterol should be taken in the morning to reduce the risk of side effects.
- After a two-week course, you need to take a break, and then, if necessary, you can repeat the therapy. A longer effect reduces the effectiveness of the drug, as the body develops addiction.
- When taking Clenbuterol, it should be borne in mind that it is a stimulant, therefore its use is strictly prohibited on sports warmings. In addition, the Sports Association has listed it as a prohibited product in sports.
The initial dose of Clenbuterol is 20 mcg. Then the dosage is increased by 20 mcg daily to reach 120 mcg. After reaching the maximum dose, it should be divided into two equal portions and taken twice a day: morning and afternoon. The drug is taken in this mode from 6 to 12 days, and then the dose is reduced by 40 mcg daily until completely withdrawn.
To increase anabolism, Clenbuterol can be combined with anabolic drugs and steroids. The combination of the drug with Ketotifen is particularly effective. Such a complex reduces the manifestation of side effects (nervous tension, agitation and problems with CVD) and increases the effectiveness of the complex by 20%.
Strengthening the fat burning effect and accelerating weight loss will allow a low-carb diet and regular exercise. Before you start taking the drug, you should carefully weigh the pros and cons, as well as consult a doctor.